Eagle scout is the highest Rank that can be earned.
- Be active in Your Troop and Patrol for at least 6 moths as a Life Scout.
- Demanstrate Scout Spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your everyday life.
- Earn a total of 21 Merit Badges (10 more then you already have), including the following: (a) First Aid, (b) Citizenship in the Community, (c) Citizenship in the Nation, (d) Citizenship in the World, (e) Communications, (f)Personal Fitness (g) Emergancy Prepardness OR Lifesaving, (h)Environmental Science, (i)Personal Managment, (j) Swimming OR Hiking OR Cycling, (k) Camping, (l) Familly Life.
- While a Life Scout, serve activly for a period of 6 months in one or more positions of responsibility.
- While a Life Scout, plan, development, and give leadership to others in a service project helpful to any religious institution, any school, or any community. (The project should benifit an orginazation other then Boy Scouting.) The project idea must be aproved by organization benifiting from the effort, your Scout Master and Troop Committee, and the Council or District before you start. You must use the Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Workbook, in meeting this Requirment.
- Take Part in a Scout Master Conferance.
- Succeessfully complete an Eagle Scout Board of ReviewBoard of Review.
The application can be found here.
The Project Workbook can be found here.
A PDF application for Eagle Palms can be found here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.